Contact the Church
The forms linked from below allow you to provide feedback, submit a brief article, or submit a longer article as a file upload.
The policy and the form to request replacement documentation can be found here.
Our e-mail address changes frequently (one of several screening methods used to reduce spam and malicious viruses) and unless you are replying to a recently received message, it is probable that an old address is no longer valid. Please contact us via one of the forms below if you want to be sure your message is read.
- We will not publish your email address with your article unless you make a specific request that we do so. (We recommend you do not make such a request. If you are prepared to be contacted, a web form from your web site is preferable to protect your privacy.)
- We do not have a mailing list (not even an email address book), so you will not be added to one by us.
- We do not retain correspondents' email addresses nor do we make them available to third parties.
- We try to respond once to all submissions and normally send a notification when your article is published. Beyond that we do not continue the correspondence unless you choose to write further.
Submissions for publication are not limited to non-fiction and opinion. Fiction and poetry from an agnostic viewpoint is appropriate. Artwork including cartoons and comic strips, and multimedia files are also suitable for publication. If you have the talent, we invite you to help make this site more interesting and more appealing.
Feedback / Comments / Brief Articles
If you are replying to a specific article, please tell us which one.
You may use the form linked below to contact the Church with a brief message (2000 characters or up to approximately 300 words) on any issue. If you have more to say than that, then please prepare your comments in your preferred text processor and submit it as an attachment using our long article submission form further below. This is recommended as it retains your desired formatting
If you are looking for a reply, please ensure that you have used your correct email address.
All comments and feedback will be considered for publication on the site.
Submissions for publication - long articles
If you have a longer article - or one for which you understand that style and formatting are important, then use our file upload form. Standard text, image, and multimedia extensions will be accepted. Do not send html, java script, exe or any potentially malicious file type. Such files will be deleted unopened. If you have a query about a file type being accepted, just ask via the feedback form.
No Reply or Acknowledgement Received?
I do my best to personally reply to all correspondence, even that consisting solely of gratuitous insults. But, I am human, and oversights do occur. If you do not receive a reply in a reasonable period, feel free to question the lack of response.
You too are human. The major cause of no response is an incorrect email address. Sometimes this is a deliberate "error;" more often the problem arises out of simple keyboard errors.
- Admittedly an assumption. But to date, no confirmed deity has contacted me, nor have any space aliens.
- Various anonymous correspondents have claimed to be God in consigning me to eternal damnation, but their IP address gives them away.