Joining the congregation of the Apathetic Agnostic Church provides you with the right to call yourself a member, and a free degree from the International University of Nescience, the educational arm of the Apathetic Agnostic Church.
Note: If you want a free degree but do not wish to join the Church, The International University of Nescience offers its exclusive Bachelor of Adequacy degree, so you can prove that you are indeed "good enough." Apply at the University site
You probably shouldn't apply for anything without reading up on the details of what you are getting into. So if you're concerned, look at the longer page here. Otherwise, just carry on with this page.
Please don't put in multiple applications. They will be deleted unactioned. We will not waste time advising you of this.
- Multiple applications for membership;
- Applications from those who have already received a free degree through membership;
- Applications from those we have already ordained, either through UCTAA or WCA;
- Applications when a separate application for a Bachelor of Adequacy degree is submitted to the International University of Nescience immediately prior to or after this application; (You may apply for membership no sooner than two weeks after that degree is issued.)
- Applications when a separate application for ordination is submitted the Church of Apathetic Agnostic or the Worldwide Church of Agnostics. (You may apply for ordination no sooner than two weeks after membership is approved.)
If you do not receive a response to your application in a reasonable time, please read this.
- All Degrees are granted by the International University of Nescience, the educational arm of The Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic, a leader in Apathetic & Agnostic Studies since the second millennium. The University is a totally unaccredited institution, and advises applicants that its degrees may not receive the full recognition they deserve from third parties. The University stands behind its emailed degrees with the claim that they are worth at least the paper they are printed on. The University wishes you good luck in using its degrees on resumes and job applications. However, do not expect the University to respond to requests for transcripts of marks from prospective employers.