By request, this section has been created for Agnostic Testimonies - or Apathetic Testimonies if that is your preference.
Here we will publish articles from those who want to share how they came to Agnosticism.
To make a submission, simply prepare your article in your favorite text processor and upload it using the Article Submission Form linked from the Contact page.
31. How I Lost My Faith at the Bowling Alley: A Post-Evangelical Confession - by Belinda Echols
30. The Conclusion of a Life-Long Seeker - by Robert F vonBriesen
29. I never really felt myself a Christian by Burjs
28. Some Occasionally Slightly Half-Baked Thoughts... by Michael Heath
27. From Seminary to agnosticism by AgnosticJames1982
- A Former Evangelical Christian’s Guide to Falling Away From Jesus by Evan D.
- From Catholic to Apathetic Agnostic Minister by Eric Benavidez
- My Testimony, Such As It Is! by Nikolai Alexandru
- The Beast is Silent by Michael Iatesta
- Trying Not to Care by Catherine Johnson
- Here is my testimony. by Kim
- When the Church Has Total Control by Rhett
- Faith Won't Make The Earth Flat... Again by Brandon
- The Road to Uncertainty by Chris Warren
- From a seed of doubt by Joseph McCain
- If there really is a God, I’m so going to Hell for likening God to a pair of Beer Goggles by Evan D.
- No road from Damascus... by Hannah
- Dan’s Religious Manifesto by Daniel Hendricks
- Reason finally prevailed by Doug Scott
- Now in a comfortable place by K.H.
- From Son of a Preacher to Freethinker by The Reverend H. Lee
- From Atheism to Agnosticism by Glenn
- Raised toxically Catholic by David C. M
- The Spirit of Sleep by Laura W
- What a long and strange trip it's been. by PsiCop
- My Mother’s Lesson by Jennette Boundy
- The answer was very simple by Shirley
- There was always a part of me that questioned by Laura Velazquez
- My relationship or whatever with God by Jasmine Taylor
- No logical foundation to base my beliefs on by Kristine Robinson
- Now thinking for myself by Rosie Thompson
- From Seminary to agnosticism by AgnosticJames1982
- Some Occasionally Slightly Half-Baked Thoughts... by Michael Heath
- I never really felt myself a Christian by Burjs
- The Conclusion of a Life-Long Seeker - by Robert F vonBriesen
- How I Lost My Faith at the Bowling Alley: A Post-Evangelical Confession - by Belinda Echols