What Religion Am I FAQ
On occasion over the years, individuals have written in providing a few details about what they believed or disbelieved and asked that they get slotted into a religious classification. It's rather a pointless exercise in my opinion, particularly as I claim no expertise in this field, but people want to play at it anyway.
- Ask the Patriarch 10: What Religion am I?
- Ask the Patriarch 50: What Religion am I?
- Ask the Patriarch 51: What Religion Am I? (2)
- Ask the Patriarch 102: The perfect religion
- Ask the Patriarch 228: Identifying with a religious community
- Ask the Patriarch 251: What Religion Am I?
- Meditation 233: The Church of Popeye
- & Discussion to Meditation 233 (8 entries)
Feel free to contribute to the discussions through questions or an additional article or two.