School Project FAQ
We've received a number of school project requests over the years. The following are the questions and the answers we have provided. If the answers you want are not here, feel free to ask. But do give us a little time to respond.
We find it interesting that most of the questions originate from Catholic schools. While you will find a lot of criticism of Catholicism on this site, we will state that this is one thing we admire about many Catholic schools - their willingness to encourage students to explore other religious viewpoints. We hope this exploration makes you think, and question all beliefs - not just beliefs other than your own, but your own beliefs too.
- Meditation 15 - The School Project
- Q & A 18 - An Agnostic position on Jesus
- Q & A 21 - What do you believe?
- Q & A 22 - An Agnostic Assignment
- Q & A 28 - Where do Agnostics stand?
- Q & A 35 - The Meaning of Life
- Q & A 42 - Yet Another School Project
- Q & A 43 - And Yet Another School Project
- Q & A 101 - How does it affect your lifestyle?
- Q & A 137 - I'm doing some research about Agnosticism
- Q & A 189 - What are your policies on marital separation and divorce?
- Q & A 218 - What is the agnostic view on cloning?
- Q & A 219 - Agnostic holidays
- Q & A 232 - I'm writing a school newspaper article
- Q & A 242 - Another School Project - Church Statistics
- Q & A 255: World Religions School Project
Feel free to contribute to the discussions through questions or an additional article or two.