The following articles discuss our views on some of the views on Christmas expressed on this site over the years. To summarize - enjoy the festive season.
- Meditation 17: Can an Agnostic celebrate Christmas?
- Meditation 175: Childermas; The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Meditation 289: A Christmas Sermon
- Meditation 419: There's No Christ in Christmas
- Meditation 732: Imagine No Jesus
- Meditation 733: Interview with Environmental Activist and Consumer Advocate Mr. Grinch: On the Christmas Story and the Post-consumer era
- Meditation 867: That special Puritan Christmas Spirit
- Meditation 944: The Christian War on Christmas
- Meditation 1097: What Shall We Do About Santa?
- Meditation 1099: The Agnostic Christmas.
- Meditation 1165: The True Meaning of Christmas
- Meditation 1263: Not really "Keeping the Christ in Christmas"; Rather it's "Putting the ME! ME! ME! in Christmas"
- A Miscellany 122: I do not want to celebrate any of this
- Discussion 1: A real tree for Christmas may be good for the environment
- A Miscellany 124: For those who need a reason To celebrate the season
- A Miscellany 289: A Seasonal Rant, Execution, and Carol
- Ask the Patriarch 209: What about Santa Claus?
- Ask the Patriarch 240: Responding to a "Merry Christmas"
- Discussion 1: You don't need to believe in...
- Reflection 18: The Charity of King Wenceslas
Feel free to contribute to the discussions through questions or an additional article or two.
Have your say...
Please take a moment to share your thoughts, pro and con, on this FAQ.comments powered by Disqus